BKS Iyengar quotes
- Body is the bow, asana is the arrow, and the soul is the target.
- Confidence, clarity and compassion are essential qualities of a teacher.
- It is while practicing yoga asanas that you learn the art of adjustment.
- The art of teaching is tolerance. Humbleness is the art of learning.
- The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind and the harmony of the soul create the symphony of life.
- When I practice, I am a philosopher. When I teach, I am a scientist. When I demonstrate, I am an artist.
- Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured.
- Do not stop trying just because perfection eludes you.
- Action is movement with intelligence. The world is filled with movement.
What the world needs is more conscious movement, more action.